Potato salad is one of the greatest side dishes for any savoury snack. And this recipe is not the exception! With a great crunch from the celery and a subtle kick from the jerk sauce, this is not your ordinary potato salad!
In addition to the delicious flavours, you can also try it in a couple of different ways with our patties! One way can be simply on the side of a patty. Or you could be adventurous and stuff your patty with the potato salad! Either way, you will definitely enjoy it!
· 3 Russet Potatoes, cut into fours
· 2 Celery Stalks, diced
· 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
· 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
· 1 cup Mixed Frozen Veggies, thawed
· 1/2 cup of fresh chopped Parsley
· 3/4 cup low-fat Vegan Mayo
· 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
· 1 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
· 1 tsp Jerk Sauce
· 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
· 1 tsp Cane Sugar
· 2 tsp Salt
1. Set your potatoes to boil (with the skin on) in a pot while you chop your vegetables.
2. Add the chopped veggies to a large bowl and mix your sauce in a separate small bowl while the potatoes cook.
3. Once the potatoes are fork-tender, remove them from the pot and run under some cold water.
4. Cut the potatoes into smaller cubes and add them to the bowl with the veggies.
5. Add the sauce you created and gently mix until everything is fully coated.
6. Stuff your favourite patty with the potato salad mixture.