Potato salad is one of the greatest side dishes for any savoury snack. And this recipe is not the exception! With a great crunch from the celery and a subtle kick from the jerk sauce, this is not your ordinary potato salad!
In addition to the delicious flavours, you can also try it in a couple of different ways with our patties! One way can be simply on the side of a patty. Or you could be adventurous and stuff your patty with the potato salad! Either way, you will definitely enjoy it!
- 3 Russet Potatoes, cut into fours
- 2 Celery Stalks, diced
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 cup Mixed Frozen Veggies, thawed
- 1/2 cup of fresh chopped Parsley
- 3/4 cup low-fat Vegan Mayo
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp Jerk Sauce
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp Cane Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- Set your potatoes to boil (with the skin on) in a pot while you chop your vegetables.
- Add the chopped veggies to a large bowl and mix your sauce in a separate small bowl while the potatoes cook.
- Once the potatoes are fork-tender, remove them from the pot and run under some cold water.
- Cut the potatoes into smaller cubes and add them to the bowl with the veggies.
- Add the sauce you created and gently mix until everything is fully coated.
- Stuff your favourite patty with the potato salad mixture.